I get it amiga, it’s hard to stay motivated everyday. We all have those days when motivation runs low, and on those days we are here to remind you how dope you truly are. That’s why we put together this this of inspirational martial arts quotes for women.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. – Confucius
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. – Bruce Lee
- If it makes you happy it doesn’t have to make sense to others – Anonymous
- In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity. – Sun Tzu
- The true warrior isn't immune to fear. She fights in spite of it. – Francesca Lia Block
- Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision. —Sir Winston Churchill
- My opponent is my teacher, my ego is my enemy. – Renzo Gracie
- You throw like a girl
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- Lo que no me mata, me alimenta. – Frida Kahlo
- When she sweeps you off your feet.
- Have the audacity to follow your heart instead of your fears. – Evie Prete, Founder Mala Mujer Fightwear
- Rule your mind, or it will rule you. – Horace
- To control your life, control your mind. To control your mind, control your breath. – Stephen Richards
For more quotes and inspiration, join our newsletter or follow us on Pinterest and Instagram.